In this present world of information technology and communicating system , it has been found that the usage of computer have become much more important in various sector as in software company but has caused many occupational health problem which can lead to worsen their day to day activities and affect their job performance and health. In relation to this and prolonged usage of the computers many work related disorders can occur which can be of musculoskeletal or neuromuscular in origin. Healthy computer users have developed a painful and sometimes disabling condition known as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Computer Related Injury (CRI).
- Prevent musculoskeletal disorders in software professionals.
- Enhance employees’ performance level in the company.
- Identify and recommend proper ergonomic postures while working on Computers and Laptops.
- Recommend exercises that employees with RSI related injuries can undertake in the Gym
- Create awareness on RSI for the employees through seminars, posters, and updates.
- Reduce the pain/discomfort for several employees with adjustments to their work areas.
- Make recommendations to employees on the need to take breaks and increase their water intake which in turn would help them enhance their performance.
- Take regular sessions for teams. They, in turn, will be able to correct themselves and, each other, on their postures.
- Based on their RSI related injuries, advice appropriate exercise programs.
Why do you need a Corporate Wellness Program?
- Improves health of the employees
- Reduces stress
- Reduces absenteeism
- Increases employee satisfaction
- Demonstrates employee concern
- Improves the morale in the workplace
- Increased productivity & efficiency
- Reduced health care cost
- Better employee retention
OUR CORPORATE SERVICES
- Ergonomics Programs
- Training Workshop
- Individual Workstation assessments
- Home based assessments
- Ergonomic Overview/Snapshot of office ergonomics
- Ergonomic Review on Appropriate Equipment Selection
- Posture Seminars
- Onsite Clinics
- Corporate Training Programmes
- Preventative back care and healthy sitting workshops
- In house exercise sessions